Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Today's word is Compassionate

Today my word was compassionate, as I considered it I watched more closely my family. My husband woke up to me asking him to take our fussy baby. Instead of being grumpy he compassionately talked to our baby gently snuggling him. By the time I returned with a bottle my sweet baby was calm and happy. Later when my daughters friend cut her finger, my girls ran for a bandaid and gently covered her finger. And even later when my sweet young son tried his best to rock the baby in his bouncer seat, I realized how blessed I am to have a family that is so sweet and compassionate. I realize  as I take care of my beautiful children and amazing husband that we are leading each other by example...
 How truly blessed I am.

Love Emberli

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emberli, don't you just love the new awareness this experience creates? Thank you for sharing this day's experiences. I learn so much from reading other participants' blogs.

    I really enjoyed meeting you at Bronwen's the other day. Onward and Upward! Tari

    ReplyDelete